Our Vision is to improve the health of our members, community, and nation through health care and policy research.
Our Mission is to conduct research that can be translated into clinical practice, health promotion, and policies to influence the health of individuals and populations.
- We partner with members, clinicians, fellow researchers, and local and national organizations.
- Our work aims to improve quality of life and reduce health disparities through patient, community, and policy-centered research.
- We study innovative technologies to enhance the impact and sustainability of evidence-based health care.
- We provide value to our members by participating in nationally-funded clinical, behavioral change, and community trials, thus providing members access to new and innovative therapies.
- We conduct research to address the Institute of Medicine's goals for a reformed health care system that is safe, effective, timely, efficient, equitable, affordable, and patient-centered.